About Me

My photo
My name is Melanie Nunez. I am currently a junior at Mount Saint Mary College. I am a History major seeking a certification in Early Childhood and Childhood Education. I am so excited for this semester, and I can't wait to learn how to implement different technology into my future classroom when teaching Science and Social Studies!

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Welcome to my book trailer!

Image result for the magic school bus plant seeds

On our last day Dr. Smirnova has us present our eFolios and book trailers. Unfortunately due to timing I was unable to present mine, but I really enjoyed watching my classmates present their book trailers. It was cool to see all the different technology tools that everyone used. Although I was unable to present my book trailer I had a lot of fun creating it because it was something that I have never done before. I would have never known how to create a book trailer if it weren’t for this class and I'm really glad that I did. For my book trailer I used VoiceThread and it was cool to be able to speak into the microphone and use my own voice. VoiceThread is a web based platform that enables teachers and students to upload images, videos, record audio and text comments. I also found it extremely useful because I was able to download the app on my phone which made it much easier for me to use. I would definitely recommend using VoiceThread in your future classroom with your students! I did my trailer on the book The Magic School Bus Plants Seeds : A Book About How Living Things Grown by Joanna Cole. To prepare for my book trailer I first had to read the book and then choose from different parts of the book. I decided to go with parts that I thought viewers would most enjoy. I thought that this assignment was so much fun, and I think that my future students would absolutely love creating a book trailer just as much as I did! If you'd like you can view my book trailer here and my trade book project hereI hope you enjoy it!


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment