About Me

My photo
My name is Melanie Nunez. I am currently a junior at Mount Saint Mary College. I am a History major seeking a certification in Early Childhood and Childhood Education. I am so excited for this semester, and I can't wait to learn how to implement different technology into my future classroom when teaching Science and Social Studies!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Flipgrid Presentations

Today in class we were asked to present our class slide and flipgrid. It was a little nerve-racking at first because it was so unexpected, but I now see why Dr. Smirnova had us present. As each student presented their slide the rest of the class was asked to give feedback. My classmates feedback on my presentation allowed me to learn about what I need to work on, which I found to be extremely helpful. It was fun to see my classmates flipgrid because it gave me chance to learn about them and their special talents. It was also fun to learn about what superpowers they wish they had. I wished that if I could have any superpower in the world it would be to teleport and a lot of my classmates wished for the same. I loved how in the beginning of our presentations we had to share our experiences with Science. It was nice to hear that some of my classmates shared a similiar experience as to what I experienced in school. I thought that everyone did an awesome job, and I can't wait to see what else we will be doing this semester.

Click here to view my flipgrid!
My Flipgrid 

No comments:

Post a Comment