About Me

My photo
My name is Melanie Nunez. I am currently a junior at Mount Saint Mary College. I am a History major seeking a certification in Early Childhood and Childhood Education. I am so excited for this semester, and I can't wait to learn how to implement different technology into my future classroom when teaching Science and Social Studies!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Getting to Know You Activity


My group created an activity where we put questions for the students to answer all around a ball. Some of the questions were "What is your favorite subject?" "What do you like about Science?" "What don't you like about Science?" "Do you have any pets?" and other question that the students loved was "If you had a billon dollars how would you spend it?" Most of the students said that they would buy a mansion with all that money, and I thought that was funny. Here is an example of the activity just in case you would like to use this as a Getting to Know You Activity with your future students. It is a very easy activity to make which is why I love it and it really allows you to get to know your students on a personal level from their likes to their dislikes. It also allows them to be active when they are throwing the ball around to their peers and we all know that children absolutely love that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment